Organization Type *:
• Attending the formal training provided by the organization, noting down the instructions given while training, understanding the theoretical aspects of the organization's
goals and operations, understanding the organization's expectations from their executive for planning the career goals accordingly, etc.
• Working in various departments on a rotational basis, understanding the intricacies involved in each department and understanding the various work aspects as per
the organizational requirement
• Learning to manage the outsourcing of essential services, understanding the reason of outsourcing, and commitment of the service provider for future reference after
completing the training period
• Understanding the marketing aspects of organizational management like maintaining public relations, advertisement, sales and publicity, etc., for understanding the
company's sales strategies for accomplishing the responsibilities appropriately
• To ensure compliance with internal and external requirements, work as a team in different audit conducted by the organization, Cooperate the Sr. Auditors.
• Communicate with the clients as well as issue Invoices before and after the audit.
Expertise in Sustainability *:
Services Specialization *:
, Chemicals & hazardous materials
, Corruption & bribery
, Discrimination & equal opportunity
, Environmental management
, Grievance mechanisms
, Freedom of association & collective bargaining
, Health & safety
, Impact assessment
, Policy & research
, Training and capacity building
, Wages & working hours